Friday, February 4, 2011

Rock Bottom Music Month


I am declaring the month of Febuary "Rock Bottom Music" month. This month I am going to dive right in to all things Rock Bottom. From the people that work there to products we carry and services we offer. I will also get into the concerts, in store appearances, and clinics that get held there. These things have everything to do with getting inspired to play and knowing what products you are going to be playing, plus it gives me something new to write about. I will also get into the head of Jonathon Karow and see what makes him tick and find out what it takes to keep all the things he has going successful. I have had some students over the years want to be performers, concert promoters and talk about opening their own store one day, so Jonathon will have some insight for them. There are quite a few characters at Rock Bottom so I will have alot of good things to write about. First up will be Rock Bottoms instrument repair tech Kevin Ellis. His piece will be up the beginning of next week. So keep checking in and keep reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment