Monday, June 21, 2010

Saying Good Bye: Aaron Bradshaw


While I have worked at Big City Music I have had the pleasure of working with alot of great people. People like Will Duckworth, from Radar Cinema, Nick Laws,from sector 7 G, Stan.... the list could go on and on. They are all people that have moved on from Big City Music that will be missed. If I had this blog up when those people left I would have wrote about it. I didn't, so I am now that Aaron is leaving Big City and moving. Everyone that shops at the store knows Aaron. He is a good salesman and is knowledgeable about as many of the products in the store as he can be.Aaron's last day at Big City is this Saturday. He is moving to Charlotte North Carolina with his family. He has worked for Big City Music for 3 years now. He played in various local bands like Veara and the "S" band. He has been a guitar and bass player for about ten years now. I asked him what made him get into music. His reply was " I just wanted to jam along with my favorite bands." When he gets to Charlotte he hopes to get a job at Guitar Center and jump into the music scene up there as a bass player or guitar player. His main reason for leaving Augusta is just to get a change of scenery. He will be coming back sporadically. So if you see him this week tell him good bye. He's the type of salesman that was always into the next new product and great on customer service. So peace out Aaron.... Keep Jammin up in Charlotte.

No comments:

Post a Comment