Sunday, April 4, 2010

Product Review: Intellitouch PT 10




This is the first "product review" I have done for this blog. Being the 1st I figured it needed to be something kinda cool. So here is the product- The Intellitouch PT10. I have always hated hand held tuners and especially clip on tuners, I have always been a rack tuner guy. That has held true to me until Aaronn Bradshaw , from Big City Music, convinced me to try the intellitouch. It is a clip on tuner that reads vibration and not sound. That is something I liked because there is nothing worse than picking up outside noises while trying to tune.He sold me on it when he told me the accuracy of it.The accuracy is comparable to my Korg rack tuner. This tuner also works well clipping on and tuning anything from a violin to guitar to banjo to anything you want. That was a plus for me. It made tuning up for all the different instruments I teach a breeze.I have even just clipped it to my amp and it read the vibration on it and I tuned that way. The intellitouch is a chromatic tuner ( it tunes sharps and flats) that lights up green when in tune. It has a huge lcd screen to see this with. It swivels and turns all kinds of directions to get you the best possible view too. It runs on a simple watch battery that lasts forever. It is , in my opinion, the best of all clip on or hand held tuners i have used.It has replaced my rack tuner when i play live and is even easier than a Boss floor tuner. It is on sale at Big City Music right now for $29.99,of course students get their discount. They go out of stock as soon as we get them in. So if your looking to get a new tuner get down to Big City before they sell out(they always do, very quickly).

No comments:

Post a Comment