Wednesday, March 17, 2010

other things i am doing with this blog


Some other neat things i am going to be doing here is: 1. Gonna do a once a month column called " Passing The Torch" ....... It is gonna feature a previous student and tell what they are up to now. I have had alot of students over the years and they are doing some great things. I expect nothing less of my students:)It is also a way to let everyone know about some killer players come awards time. Its time to see some new faces in certain categories(like me and micheal badamie always winning for guitar....its time for someone new!!!). 2. Product reviews of merchandise at Big City Music. 3. Gonna post special deals at Big City Music that will be available only through mentioning the blog. And many more things that come to mind. I have my 1st student selected for the "Student Spotlight", the 1st former student for "Passing The Torch" and my 1st product review. They will be coming in the following week. Remember to check in and see whats going on and hope to see everyone Saturday for the student concert at Columbia County Amphitheatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment